Sorry, we don't support your browser.  Install a modern browser
This post is closed.

Keep it SIMPLE, SIMPLE SIMPLE. ✔#142

The strenght of Newton is its simplicity. Don’t let the MANY feature requests clutter Newton. We need to keep it SIMPLE. Thats the KEY. 🙌

4 years ago

AGREED

Some of the best software in the world has come about by consistently resisting the urge to meet everybody’s future requests.

4 years ago

Or hire talented designers who can build power without complexity ;) Elegance is only at odds with power for amateurs.

4 years ago

Muy buen comentario. Superhuman logra esa armonía pero es muy caro y no admite otro email que no sea Gmail.

Newton, si lo saben hacer, crecerán.

4 years ago
N

I fully agree. Newton design & simplicity is the main key why we are so engaged to this app. Most powerful things about newton is how easy to sync all accounts between different platforms and apps and the simplicity of usability. Please keep it simple.

4 years ago

This. Simplicity and beauty is why I chose Newton.

4 years ago

Likewise - I’d say they started trying to build too much into the app with some of the features - does anyone use recap?

4 years ago

@Steve Kauffman No, I don’t use recap..

4 years ago

Yes we will never abandon Newton design ethos. We are thinking of removing Recap and instead of adding “Tasks and Reminders” there. Very early stages of idea though. Closing this for now :)

4 years ago
Changed the status to
Archived
4 years ago

👍👍👍👍👍

4 years ago