Sorry, we don't support your browser.  Install a modern browser

Outlook Meeting Invite - Self Deletion After Accepting#265

W

Hi, just a suggestion here, whenever we recieve an outlook meeting request from a client, when we accept it in Newton Mail, the outlook meeting request always get self deleted. This behavior is the default behavior in outlook because the email that was sent from Microsoft outlook will get deleted even if you read it on outlook email app.

However, one difference is that on outlook email app, if you go into the setting, you can actually disable this feature and keep the meeting email in your inbox. See link provided here:

https://www.bcti.com/2017/03/06/outlook-meeting-invitations-deleted-accepted/

Since all email with Newton are fed essentially via the Newton server, and there are no setting within newton to disable that feature (unlike in outlook mail app), so it becomes very annoying that every time I accept an outlook meeting invite, I will have to go back to the trash box to dig out the email invite and move it back to the inbox. Any chance we can add that as a feature.

Regards,

Peter Wong

4 years ago

I would also like the abiliity to create/send meeting invites with Newton. Meeting invites is the only reason I have to fire up my useless work laptop and use outlook.

4 years ago