Sorry, we don't support your browser.  Install a modern browser

Newton is blocked from Sign on with Google after updating Google account password#587

I am effectively blocked from using this Gmail account anywhere on Newton because I get blocked from signining in. I have been on tech support with google for over three hours turning off two factor authentication and changing permissions for apps to access google data and it still does not work when Apple Mail and Nest and other services are working fine with my new password.

3 years ago

I am having the same issue.

3 years ago

Same here 😞

3 years ago

Same issue….

3 years ago

I spent four hours, literally, on tech support chat with Google last night. Lost my entire evening and the problem is not fixed. I am really ticked off with both Google and Newton.

3 years ago

I was very excited to use Newton Mail but when I starded with gmail it has this problem, I hope find some solution

3 years ago

I just wanted to try Newton and this happened to me too.

3 years ago

Same issue

3 years ago

(Sigh)

3 years ago

I had this issue, but now authentication works, but now the issue is my emails never come into newton. Gmail account shows newton has access. Newton remains completely blank

3 years ago

They pushed a fix yesterday; it’s working now (for me at least)

3 years ago

Im am still having same issues. I am able to connect to Gmail but emails never come in. Stays on populating inbox

3 years ago