Sorry, we don't support your browser.  Install a modern browser

Add working hours, as in nine, to protect living /work balence#618

N

Nine email client has a great feature of having defined working hours. You can choose inside the working hours the type and frequency of email sync, outside those hours the app does not auto sync any emails so you don’t get the evil eye of the red dot or email notifications staring at you.

22 days ago

This is better supported in the OS, no? Otherwise every app would have to do it, likely differently.

8 hours ago
N

I’d like to think so, but its not today. Hence why many email etc apps, like Nine, include this, but account, by day and time. Works like a charm.

8 hours ago

Windows has Quiet Hours since v8. iOS/MacOS have had DND for a few years. What OS are you using that does not have this?

8 hours ago
N

Im not looking for OS level DND, alreayd use that and focus assist etc, as well as dnd on my androids, need the app to not pick up email, thus no notifications, no icons shoing new emails etc. major part of all life work designs for software now. need private apps to work, but work to stop outside work hours etc.

7 hours ago

We can agree to disagree. To me those are OS features…

7 hours ago
N

Yep, id agree, but until Windows, android and chromeOS- all my working systems, support it, its an app level wish

7 hours ago