Sorry, we don't support your browser.  Install a modern browser

New Newton#686

The new Newton that has been just released is just horrible.

In every possible way. It is very slow, the hotkeys are not workinging, the UI is bad.

I did not subscribe for this thing.

Any way to downgrade to the old one?

2 years ago

Agree! The UI feels so clunky. And it’s been crashing on me a ton.

2 years ago

The same with me. The update is terrible.

2 years ago

Worst of all, it doesn’t sync properly! We need a way to downgrade. Prediction: the Newton team ignores us and disappears for another year

2 years ago

I have emailed them 4 times, that I did not subscribe for this horrible service and asking for a downgrade link. Like I’ve been talking for the wall….

2 years ago

Newton has been my favorite email client for years. No more. This update is beyond terrible! Missing meial messages. No syncing. Slow. Slow Slow! Currently my Inbox has 1 new message from today–for 5 email accounts! I love all of then ew features–but the basic functions of receiving and swending email have to work!

2 years ago

Yes–back to the basics please. Not syncing consistenly so losing business.

Once this is fixed–will be my all-time favorite mail app again.

2 years ago

Why these retards are ignpring us? I thikn we should call a layer.

2 years ago
L

Newton team, please get your act together. Since the last “update” synching is too slow. Synching between iOS devices works mostly okay, but in the macOS version already read or deleted emails on iOS devices show still unread. That is unacceptable, especially when charging $50 per year. Why are you not listening to us and fix these problems? Until the “upgrade” Newton worked perfectly fine. PLEASE OFFER US A DOWNGRADE LINK SO WE CAN CONTINUE USING NEWTON AS INTENDED AND PAID FOR.

2 years ago

I think we should hire a lawyer. They charge for a service that they do not deliver.

2 years ago