Sorry, we don't support your browser.  Install a modern browser

Email notifications still appear when zen mode is active#715

I love the concept of zen mode keeping you away from constantly checking email until it releases your mail at certain time periods. The functionality with the actual messages works quite well, but unfortunately the notification icon on the desktop app will still appear as if you have unread messages when they are in the “zenbox”, which leads to you checking the app, seeing that you dont actually have emails, and closing it again.

It would be wonderful if notifications on the app could be suppressed for emails in the zenbox, it would make zen mode even more zen 😁

2 years ago

I have this problem, too.

Also, on iOS those emails sometimes show up in my inbox, too.

2 years ago

I’m having the same issue but the emails show up on my mac desktop app in inbox as well as on my iphone while they are supposed to be in Zenbox. Also I have emails that I archive and they show up in my inbox again and again for some reason.

2 years ago

I reported this by email, the badge icon should not show unread emails while they are in Zen indeed. It defeats the purpose.
Unfortunately the last reply I received from support was from 10th January 22, in response to an email on 25th November. No reply to any other emails since.

2 years ago