Sorry, we don't support your browser.  Install a modern browser

Renewed Newton subscription but it expired nonetheless#743

I’ve tried to contact support but it’s pointless. If I weren’t a loyal Newton user for the last 5 years I would think that you are just a bunch of scammers. What a pity that such a good service is managed by such an unprofessional team.

2 years ago
G

Yes. It has really gone wrong this time. If they didn’t want to continue the project, fine, but continuing to take people’s money without providing any service is unacceptable. I cancelled my card so they couldn’t take payment. Good luck with your refund :( Will be reporting them to the app store. RIP Newton

2 years ago

Quick update: today I’ve been (finally) contacted by the Newton team and my account is supercharged once again. Better late than never!

2 years ago

Same experience here…How long it takes to get a reply from Newton team?

2 years ago

In my case it took about a week. Not a stellar response time… But at least they solved the problem.

2 years ago

Thanks for the info. Finger crossed I wrote them yesterday

2 years ago
R

I’ve been waiting two weeks!

2 years ago

I’m still waiting here. Did they apologize or explain why this inconvenience is happening. To me sounds like they are in bad financial condition

2 years ago

How can they be in a bad financial condition if they’re still taking our money lol!?! They use Stripe to manage the subscriptions (which is why they can take money) but it seems the integration with their backend is broken which is why my account is showing as expired.

2 years ago

Come on….they are in big financial shit. My account is not yet renewed after a week and they sent out a promotion of 30% off for subscription or renew. Bastard

2 years ago
N

The same here. I really dont get it, why you guys take over Newton if you are going to give such a bad service? i am a loyal customer since 5 Years.. I have paid my last subscription as well but still seeing “your email is no longer supercharged.” message. multiple things are not working anymore because of this issue. I have sent you an email 1 week ago but nothing!! so disappointed! it looks like you guys are killing the app with the time.. functionality is not good as before as well. i am getting no notifications when email is read and if i read my own sent email from another client than Newton shows that the email was read by recipient!! (which is totally wrong because its just me who read the email not the recipient).. if you are not intersted in developing more at least keep it just stable and with your subcsription as well need to be all done automatically.

2 years ago

I’m in the same situation. They collected my renewal fee, but the app is telling me my subscription has expired. I also received the discount offer after a week or two.
The app appears to still be functional in spite of the expiration notice, but I’m worried that won’t be the case for much longer.
I’ve emailed support several times over the last two weeks and even left a message at the phone number on the Stripe invoice. No response yet. I may need to contact my financial institution and report this as a fraudulent or bad faith transaction if I don’t hear back soon.
It’s a terrible shame that I might have to replace this app. I’ve been a satisfied user since before the subscription model. I gladly gave them my money when they asked and would continue to do so if they were a little more responsive with their support and more respectful with their automated charges.

2 years ago
N

For me it worked after over 2 weeks. They updated my account just after contacting them on twitter.

2 years ago

Got the same issue and not response from the hello@. Does anyone know if the campany still works fine?

2 years ago

I’m using Android and Newton app crashing everyday. I’ve been a subscriber of it for the last 6 years, this is my last, it’s very obvious that are trying to get as much as money they can and shortly shut down without notice.

2 years ago