Sorry, we don't support your browser.  Install a modern browser

No reponse to email to hello@newtonhq.com#757

I have sent more than one email about getting the Superchargers I have paid for to register and work on my account. I am not getting an answer from you guys anymore despite the fact that I can see that you’ve read my emails. Please help me get my Newton subscription to work on my Mac. This is a lot of money to not get the service out of it. And I have been a subscriber for years and am getting no discount when I see you’re offering one. Looking forward to hearing from you very soon to fix all of this.

2 years ago

You’re not alone, I have been looking for a new email client and thought Newton was it, I sent an email to them on 13th June and heard nothing back at all, doesn’t really fill me with confidence so cancelled the trial. Have you tried Polymail?

2 years ago

I see a lot of people asking questions on this community and not one official person from Newton HQ replies at all, tells me a lot about this “service” - like I said, check out Polymail…works lovely, a bit more expensive however.

2 years ago

I go the same issue. I have paid the subscription, but the client still show it’s expired.

2 years ago

Same here, reported some different errors but support is not replying for weeks. It wasnt like this before, maybe they have some inside company problems.

2 years ago
D

Same issue here. No response on any email. Seems there is not much interest in both new or paying customers? Didn’t even got an response on my cancelation and request for refund! Thought I finally found the right mail application for me but looks like I have to continue my search. :-(

2 years ago

I got the reponse today from the hello@ after waiting from 2-3weeks and they resolved the subscription issue for my account.

2 years ago

Sounds to me like a class action lawsuit is in order. I’m going to find their company address and send them a letter from my lawyer.

2 years ago

I have sent a lot of emails about the error that the application is currently experiencing, and I have not received any response, it is the last straw, the owners do not take this seriously, nor do the authors themselves talk about Newton Mail, do not update this app, there is no future or stability.

2 years ago

So randomly my account started to work again today when I tried. Still no response from newton though. No email back, no twitter response back, no twitter message back, NOTHING. But it works…

2 years ago
Y

I also asked for a refund as it never worked for my email adress.
I sent multiples email to the support adress given and I had absolutly no reply.
I have to bring my lawyer in the circle to get the refund back, such a shame for a promising email client.

a year ago