Sorry, we don't support your browser.  Install a modern browser

Login error 500#759

Newest update and newest firmware on a Z flip 3 and it will not login. Keeps giving me an error 500. Works fine on all my IOS devices. Reached out to the developer many times and they have never responded. Don’t waste your time or money on this app. It’s sad because it used to be the best email app ever. I love it, however it’s gone down hill big time. I’ll change my review once they fix the issues (if they ever do).

10 days ago

I am having the same issue but only on my iPhone. And agreed, Newton is falling fast in my esteem and I am ready for a refund.

10 days ago

Well its an account issue. Once i logged out on ios, i couldn’t log back in. I also created a new account and everything works fine, so i know its an account issue on the backend. They haven’t responded at all. I even reached out to them on twitter also, but they are dead silent.

10 days ago

I agree it’s an account issue, and I created a new account, but it won’t let me add any additional accounts. I have a personal gmail, a work gmail, a work Exchange, and iCloud.

10 days ago

Weird. It let me add all my emails back, but im leaving after my trial is up unless they fix. I’m not paying another $50 again. I’ll go to Edison mail

10 days ago

I logged out of my “new” account and now it won’t let me back in.

10 days ago

Same issue here! Come on guys from Newton, fix it as soon as possible.

8 days ago

I’m going to keep tweeting them on Twitter until it gets resolved.

https://twitter.com/jdenman116/status/1539379415548932102?s=21&t=GldSWadmIhm8XV6OXXRKhA

8 days ago

My biggest complaint thus far isnt the fact that it isnt working, but rather the zero communication from Newton. If they would just acknowledge the issue and tell me/us they are working on a solution, I wouldn’t be so pissed. I understand technical issues sometimes, but keep your paying customers in the loop.

7 days ago
D

Yes @Jared Denman, you’re right. They should inform us!

7 days ago

I am really sorry you guys are getting no satisfaction. I emailed again to say that I was aware of happless other users. Perhaps pester them with more emails directed at Syed. I am still having issues with both iOS and iPad OS stalling and not updating email as quickly as AppleMai or Newton on MacOS.

7 days ago

Justin Mitchell and Maitrik Kataria haven’t said anything? It’s unfortunate after they had said that they would take users more into account and their priority would be the community, but not even that, from my side I will wait for my subscription to expire and return to Spark Mail.

6 days ago

So randomly my account started to work again today when I tried. Still no response from newton though. No email back, no twitter response back, no twitter message back, NOTHING. But it works…

You all might want to check.

4 days ago

Great news. I am sure they fixed your account quietly and don’t want to acknowledge that they had screwed up.

3 days ago

They finally got back to me!!

Hi,

Thanks for writing to us, we have fixed the issue, please let me know if you are still facing the login issue

Thanks,
Team Newton
{#HS:1924553860-382472#}

3 days ago

I also received an email, and let them see that they have abandoned the community

3 days ago