Sorry, we don't support your browser.  Install a modern browser

Login error 500#759

Newest update and newest firmware on a Z flip 3 and it will not login. Keeps giving me an error 500. Works fine on all my IOS devices. Reached out to the developer many times and they have never responded. Don’t waste your time or money on this app. It’s sad because it used to be the best email app ever. I love it, however it’s gone down hill big time. I’ll change my review once they fix the issues (if they ever do).

2 years ago

I am having the same issue but only on my iPhone. And agreed, Newton is falling fast in my esteem and I am ready for a refund.

2 years ago

Well its an account issue. Once i logged out on ios, i couldn’t log back in. I also created a new account and everything works fine, so i know its an account issue on the backend. They haven’t responded at all. I even reached out to them on twitter also, but they are dead silent.

2 years ago

I agree it’s an account issue, and I created a new account, but it won’t let me add any additional accounts. I have a personal gmail, a work gmail, a work Exchange, and iCloud.

2 years ago

Weird. It let me add all my emails back, but im leaving after my trial is up unless they fix. I’m not paying another $50 again. I’ll go to Edison mail

2 years ago

I logged out of my “new” account and now it won’t let me back in.

2 years ago

Same issue here! Come on guys from Newton, fix it as soon as possible.

2 years ago

I’m going to keep tweeting them on Twitter until it gets resolved.

2 years ago
D

What do you use for email? I can canncel newton, but the only email app close is canary. I still like a working newton better

2 years ago

Honestly newton is still the best IMO. I don’t know what’s causing this current issue, but newton said it was a an email provider integration that was causing it last time. Probably the same thing this time. And since Microsoft has been having so many issues lately with their outlook API, if I had to put money on it, it’s prob Microsoft. My biggest complaint with newton is the lack of communication with their customers.

2 years ago
D

Mine just started working again.
This is by far the best email app. Im glad they fixed it. Hopefully they will continue to support it.

2 years ago

It’s not fixed anymore though. I do love it when it works though

2 years ago

This issue is back and unsurprsingly I haven’t recieved a response for help.

2 years ago
D

I cant log into any device or the website control panel. What can we do? I tried twitter and email, and no response.

2 years ago

I am facing the same issue and no one responding from newton.

2 years ago
D

I have been emailing and now tweeting daily. Next going to cancel credit card payment.
Great program if it worked.

Any alternative you plan to use ?

2 years ago