Sorry, we don't support your browser.  Install a modern browser

Unable to login at all#780

B

Hello! For some reason, I am unable to login to my account on any devices, including the web. I simply receive “Something went wrong [1001]” as my error message. I am not able to log in through the web browser control panel either. I sent an email to tech team a few days ago, but still have not heard back from them yet.

I am still logged into my phone, but I’m afraid that if I somehow ever got logged out I won’t be able to log in. I recorded a video of my issue as well. I’m hoping somebody can help me figure out what’s going on or a tech person sees this as I literally cannot get a hld of anybody. I’ve attached a screenshot of my error message as well.

Note that I know my username and password are correct, as I get a completely different error message if either username or password are typed incorrectly.

Video: https://www.loom.com/share/67898de252ac4a2f958397f938cae218

Thank you!

a month ago

I’m in the same situation as you. I wrote on support and twitter but I didn’t receive any response.

I think that the problem is related to 2FA authentication… (sms don’t work)

a month ago

Same issue after switching account to new phone, can’t get in on any device. 1001 error code.

19 days ago

i’m having the same problem. any luck?

17 days ago

I contacted on Twitter, Justin Mitchell (new CEO of Newton) and in 2 minutes he solved the problem.

17 days ago

@Diego what solution did he propose? Please share with community at large. Please

14 days ago

It was a problem with 2FA authentication. He disabled temporarily on my account.

14 days ago

@Diego My 2FA was never Activated. Do you propose any alternate Solution?

14 days ago

No.. I was unable to login also in my Newton control panel. Now all works fine.

14 days ago

Maybe the don’t pay the sms provider for 2FA? I am also out.

7 days ago

I am having the same issue - impossible to access my account since I change laptop - impossilbe to reset passwrd and also no longer getting customer service :(

7 days ago

I also reached out on Twitter to the CEO at the recommendation of Diego. He fixed it.

7 days ago