Sorry, we don't support your browser.  Install a modern browser

Error code 500x#784

I have send mail to Newton but no answer.

a year ago

Same thing here cant log in on android and havent been able to for several days. Kind of embarrassing that they cant even bother to respond. Its not like newton is free…

a year ago

Newton has solved the problem and everthing is working perfect.

a year ago

Same here. Been over two weeks and no reply to my two emails. Same issue. Deleted app, reinstalled, changed password, same issue. iOS app is 100% unusable. If this doesn’t get fixed asap, I’m going to request a refund and switch to Canary or Spark.

a year ago
A

Unable to log in on either web or Android app. Moving on to Nine now.

a year ago

Same here.

a year ago

Just found this board as I was searching regarding the same issue. Just happened to me. Did anyone get theirs resolved?

a year ago

500x both desktop and iOS stopped working. Can’t retrieve snoozed emails. And no answer from the company. 100% unusable and unreliable software.

7 months ago

All of a sudden , I am now having this problem when I try to open almost any email in iOS: a blank screen and a message, “Sorry, something’s not right. Please try again in a bit. Error code 500x”

Any solutions out there?

7 months ago

i have exactly the same problem. I changed the password several times, uninstalled the sftwr and zilch…nothing works. the most concerning issue is the lack of c. support. they do not respond

7 months ago