Sorry, we don't support your browser.  Install a modern browser

refund everyone and go home#785

since you charge one of the highest price for an email client and you don’t even care about responding queries about a product that is not working, here is my suggestion: refund everyone and go home.

2 years ago

ditto

2 years ago

We don’t have remotely the highest price for an email client. Of the paid apps, it’s one of the lowest in fact. Superhuman is $30 a month guys. We are literally 10x cheaper

a year ago
O

Still not working !

a year ago
M

$49.99 a year and it does not work anymore right after I auto renewed. I can’t get ia response from their hello email address. I can’t even check my email at all in Newton anymore. I want my money back but they seem to have it designed so that you can’t talk to anybody. They obviously are not answering anybody’s email messages. I want my money back and I wish somebody could tell me an app that is similar. I have had Newton for years and have stuck to it through all of the ups and downs and shutting down and restarting and everything they’ve gone through and I have finally had it.

a year ago

Yesterday I switched to Spikenow, and Im loving it. Many great features like email organization bz subject or people.. Read notifications by default, its fast, it has unified inbox although I not like it at first but as I use it more I can see its really useful thing. Canceled my newton subscription yesterday even it last until May 2023, I am just tired of their lack of support, no updates..who knows even if our data is safe with them at this point. (Just copying my comment from previous threads where I replied). The more users know about good alternative is better. Newton honestly has left us alone and they totally not deserve anyones money anymore

a year ago

We switched to spike as well - was wondering about a refund… sad to see newton go - but clearly it has hit a deadend it seems?

9 months ago