Sorry, we don't support your browser.  Install a modern browser

Is anyone getting a response from Newton?#787

My subscription auto renewed a month ago and the superchargers are not working. I’ve emailed the “hello” email twice with no response. I see a lot of people with the same issue on here. So has anyone actually had this issue resolved?

2 years ago

They don’t respond. I,ve tried to contact them. Several times in the past with no response :(

2 years ago

Same with me. Useless.

2 years ago

Same here, I havent had any luck have been trying to contact them for a while now

2 years ago

I’m facing the same, I purchased the subscription, it’s showing in Control panel but in Newton app (ios, windows) it’s still showing trial version. I don’t know what to do now.

2 years ago
O

No respond either !!!

a year ago
M

I auto renewed it as well 2 weeks ago and the superchargers stopped working. Tried logging out and logging in and that didn’t work. Then I tried uninstalling and reinstalling and signing back in. Now I cannot even read my emails through Newton. All I get is a message that says superchargers no longer working. I have to go to each individual email account to check my Mail now and they just got $49.99 of my money and will not respond to any of my messages.

a year ago

Contact justin@newtonhq.com. He solved my problem promptly.

a year ago
M

I emailed the address you gave me (justin@newtonhq.com). 15 hours later and everything is working again. Thank you!

a year ago
I

Hi Everyone, after a couple of weeks and no responce from hello@newtonhq.com i’ve emailed Justin and he fixed my account in 56 minutes. justin@newtonhq.com thank you!

a year ago