Sorry, we don't support your browser.  Install a modern browser

Does anyone cares? No replies. Paid but forced with irritating messages and using basic version.#804

G

My subscription is renewed. Money paid. But I still am getting message thet supercharges do not work, getting irritating reminders, and am not able to use full functionality. And on top of it, there is message to avail anniversary discount. No one even answers the calls.

a year ago
K

I think unfortunatley this app is dead in the water. No replies to this forum, emails, or twitter DM’s. Time for everyone to move on. Such a shame the greedy persons behind this dont care. All good things (it seems), must come to an end :(

a year ago
G

Yes, we need to move on. But these guys conned us of 50 USD each for renewal of annual subscription. If they knew they are on way out (or already are out), they should have intimated us or at the least disabled automated renewal. However, they still are open to new subscriptions, with even an offer of Anniversary discount these days. It means that we are being duped with full knowledge and consent of owners (if there are any!). Is there a way to warn new (ignorant) users so that they are also not conned? And do we have any legal remedy? I assume at least users in US can take them to court.

a year ago
M

In the same position here, been trying to contact them about having paid the subscription but had no reply. I too was annoyed when my subscription would not work yet I saw the banner for a discounted renewal.

a year ago

Yesterday I switched to Spikenow, and Im loving it. Many great features like email organization bz subject or people.. Read notifications by default, its fast, it has unified inbox although I not like it at first but as I use it more I can see its really useful thing. Canceled my newton subscription yesterday even it last until May 2023, I am just tired of their lack of support, no updates..who knows even if our data is safe with them at this point. (Just copying my comment from previous threads where I replied). The more users know about good alternative is better. Newton honestly has left us alone and they totally not deserve anyones money anymore

a year ago

Can I ask how you canceled your subscription? Been trying to find the cancel button

a year ago

First you have to login to your account at https://newtonhq.com/k/cpanel then you click manage subscriptions it will redirect you to Stripe or you might need to login again Im not sure then you have option to cancel.

a year ago

Ya. I tried that. That cpanel portal doesn’t work anymore.
Ended up just deleting my newton account and blocking newton from being able to charge my card again

a year ago
G

Well you may consider me insane. I checked but could not find a better alternative. After struggling for more than month, to get hold of owners, I paid for fresh subscrition of Newton. Atleast I am able to use all features. So now I have paid two times for Newton. One - automated annual subscription (funds deducted from my card but the paid features not activated) Second - Made a fresh payment, which allowed all features. Its risk - Double payment & No support. But still some sort of peace of mind, for atleast one more year (unless owners pull the plug !!)

a year ago

I would recommend you look into Spike Mail as mentioned above. I think you would actually like it better than Newton. I definitely do. If u want a refund. I would suggest doing a dispute with your Credit Card provider.

a year ago